Please check the following regulations concerning transportation and import/export before sending a package to this country/region.
Although we try our best to provide accurate information, please note that laws and regulations of countries/regions may change without notice. Be sure to check import regulations, etc. of the country/region of your package destination when using the service.
✕ Service is not available. △ Delivery may not be available. Please be advised.
|Personal goods||Custom duties and import taxes are waived for goods with FOB value of up to $50 for each shipment per person|
|Foods||△Import restrictions apply for goods with FOB value exceeding US$1,500
△Inspection certificates are required for grains, fresh vegetables, fruits, processed foods, and mineral water
|Livestock products, dairy products||×Importation prohibited|
|Beauty products, cosmetics, and perfumes||△Importation seems possible in most cases for goods below FOB value of US$1,500|
|Clothes, shoes, and bags||△Restrictions apply when there are more than 10 pieces in a single shipment
×Textiles processed with batik dyeing techniques
|Liquors and tobacco products||×Absinthe and other similar alcoholic beverages|
|Printed matter||×Printed materials (Indonesian books, magazines, and printed matter, including those in local dialects, published in countries other than the destination country).
△Newspapers and periodicals printed in languages other than those in Latin, Arabic, Japanese, and Russian scripts (excluding goods that have previously been approved by the national security authorities of the destination country in Jakarta (Komando Pemulihan Keamanan dan Ketertiban).)
The following articles cannot be shipped to any country/region.
- Gases (gas cylinders, spray cans, lighter gas refill, diving cylinders, etc.)
- Inflammable liquid (perfumes, nail polish, lacquer, lighter fuel, etc.)
- Combustible solids, spontaneous‐ignitable substances, materials which generate inflammable gas upon contact with water (matches, charcoal, products using charcoal, materials such as magnesium, calcium, etc.)
- Oxidizers and organic peroxides (small oxygen generators, peroxides, bleach, etc.)
- Poisons and infectious materials (solid disinfectants, compounds of mercury, rat poisons, disinfectants, etc.)
- Radioactive materials (uranium, plutonium, etc.)
- Corrosive materials (liquid cells, compounds of mercury, etc.)
- Other toxic substances and goods including environmental toxins
- Narcotics and psychotropic drugs
- Live animals and plants, dead or taxidermy animals
- Obscene or immoral articles
- Articles against the Washington Convention
(ivories, tortoiseshell work, goods using leather made from ostrich, crocodile, etc. Cosmetics and herbal medicines containing the above are also regulated.)
* Read this for more details.
- Cash, checks, bills, stocks and other securities
- Cards such as credit cards, cash cards, etc. and passbooks or cards issued by financial institutions for withdrawal
- Letters or communication methods determined as letters according to the existing laws
- Guns, swords, arms, and weapons
Click here for the latest information on import regulations, etc. of each country/region.
- Japan Post: Conditions for addresses
- Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries: Response to the tightening of import regulations by countries/regions resulted from the accident at TEPCO’s Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station
- JETRO: Trade/investment Q&A
- Plant Protection Station: Detailed information on terms of import/export
- Animal Quarantine Service: Inspection procedure for export of livestock products
Available Delivery Fees
About Packing & Delivery Mode