Please check the following regulations concerning transportation and import/export before sending a package to this country/region.
Although we try our best to provide accurate information, please note that laws and regulations of countries/regions may change without notice. Be sure to check import regulations, etc. of the country/region of your package destination when using the service.
✕ Service is not available. △ Delivery may not be available. Please be advised.
|Personal Goods||Items intended for personal use are exempt from duty up to $325.|
|Foods||△ Imported food products up to 15 kgs can be received without issuance of an import permit. However, this shall not exceed 3kg per.
x Nutritional agents
△ Spices are permitted up to 500 grams
△ Food products with preservatives are permitted provided they are authorized in the destination country
|Livestock products, dairy products||x Fish
x Fish products
x Meat products
x Dairy products (excludes canned powered milk)
|Beauty products, cosmetics, and perfumes||x Gemstones (whether as a product or not)|
|Pharmaceutical products, contact lenses, and nursing products||x Medical products|
|Liquors and tobacco products||x Grape wine and liquors the conditions, country of manufacture, manufacturer address, and address and name of dealer of which are not listed on the container
△ Cigarettes are limited to those not exceeding the above quantities.
Cigars: 600 grams
x Whiskey is permitted only if it is accompanied by a permit that indicates its age and confirms that it was shipped in a wooden box at least 3 years prior to shipment.
|Electronic equipment, furniture, household items, etc.||x Videocassettes are prohibited from being imported to the West Bank of Jordan and Gaza, irrespective of the type.
x Records, film, recording wire, computer cards, QSL cards, and magnetic tape (except where sent by standard mail)
x Automobiles are prohibited from being imported to the West Bank of Jordan and Gaza, irrespective of the type.
x Soil, fertilizer
x Movie film
x Washing machines
The following articles cannot be shipped to any country/region.
- Gases (gas cylinders, spray cans, lighter gas refill, diving cylinders, etc.)
- Inflammable liquid (perfumes, nail polish, lacquer, lighter fuel, etc.)
- Combustible solids, spontaneous‐ignitable substances, materials which generate inflammable gas upon contact with water (matches, charcoal, products using charcoal, materials such as magnesium, calcium, etc.)
- Oxidizers and organic peroxides (small oxygen generators, peroxides, bleach, etc.)
- Poisons and infectious materials (solid disinfectants, compounds of mercury, rat poisons, disinfectants, etc.)
- Radioactive materials (uranium, plutonium, etc.)
- Corrosive materials (liquid cells, compounds of mercury, etc.)
- Other toxic substances and goods including environmental toxins
- Narcotics and psychotropic drugs
- Live animals and plants, dead or taxidermy animals
- Obscene or immoral articles
- Articles against the Washington Convention
(ivories, tortoiseshell work, goods using leather made from ostrich, crocodile, etc. Cosmetics and herbal medicines containing the above are also regulated.)
* Read this for more details.
- Cash, checks, bills, stocks and other securities
- Cards such as credit cards, cash cards, etc. and passbooks or cards issued by financial institutions for withdrawal
- Letters or communication methods determined as letters according to the existing laws
- Guns, swords, arms, and weapons
Click here for the latest information on import regulations, etc. of each country/region.
- Japan Post: Conditions for addresses
- Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries: Response to the tightening of import regulations by countries/regions resulted from the accident at TEPCO’s Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station
- JETRO: Trade/investment Q&A
- Plant Protection Station: Detailed information on terms of import/export
- Animal Quarantine Service: Inspection procedure for export of livestock products
Available Delivery Fees
About Packing & Delivery Mode