Please check the following regulations concerning transportation and import/export before sending a package to this country/region.
Although we try our best to provide accurate information, please note that laws and regulations of countries/regions may change without notice. Be sure to check import regulations, etc. of the country/region of your package destination when using the service.
✕ Service is not available. △ Delivery may not be available. Please be advised.
|Personal goods||Unregulated goods imported by air in a small lot are exempt from requirements of an import permit and GST (Goods and Services Tax) payment when the CIF value is not more than 400 Singapore dollars.|
|Foods||× Chewing gum cannot be imported.
× Skim milk cannot be imported.
× High-risk seafood (refrigerated raw oysters, refrigerated egg cockles, refrigerated cooked shrimp, refrigerated crab meat) cannot be imported.
△ Food made in Fukushima Prefecture cannot be imported or requires a radioactive material inspection report issued by an inspection institution depending on the producing region.
△ Seafood originating from Ibaraki, Tochigi, or Gunma Prefecture requires a radioactive material inspection certificate issued by the Government.
△ Other kinds of food, and products made in other regions require a Prefecture-based certificate of origin issued by the Government or the Chamber of Commerce and Industry. (In case of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the signature needs to be verified.)
|Livestock products, dairy products||× Poultry cannot be imported.
△ Beef and pork require an export quarantine certificate.
|Aesthetics/cosmetics/perfumes||・In cases where an individual imports cosmetics for personal use by a postal parcel, Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) forwards the parcel to CCU for an import permit.
・After receiving a notification from CCU, the importing individual submits an invoice or a note of confirmation containing the value of the products to CCU and pays fees for import permission and GST before receiving the parcel.
・CCU allows small-lot import for personal use within the bounds of common sense (generally, an amount for use for a period of three months or less is a rough guide).
・Based on the system for GST exemption for goods of small value, GST is exempted when the total CIF value is not more than 400 Singapore dollars.
The following articles cannot be shipped to any country/region.
- Gases (gas cylinders, spray cans, lighter gas refill, diving cylinders, etc.)
- Inflammable liquid (perfumes, nail polish, lacquer, lighter fuel, etc.)
- Combustible solids, spontaneous‐ignitable substances, materials which generate inflammable gas upon contact with water (matches, charcoal, products using charcoal, materials such as magnesium, calcium, etc.)
- Oxidizers and organic peroxides (small oxygen generators, peroxides, bleach, etc.)
- Poisons and infectious materials (solid disinfectants, compounds of mercury, rat poisons, disinfectants, etc.)
- Radioactive materials (uranium, plutonium, etc.)
- Corrosive materials (liquid cells, compounds of mercury, etc.)
- Other toxic substances and goods including environmental toxins
- Narcotics and psychotropic drugs
- Live animals and plants, dead or taxidermy animals
- Obscene or immoral articles
- Articles against the Washington Convention
(ivories, tortoiseshell work, goods using leather made from ostrich, crocodile, etc. Cosmetics and herbal medicines containing the above are also regulated.)
* Read this for more details.
- Cash, checks, bills, stocks and other securities
- Cards such as credit cards, cash cards, etc. and passbooks or cards issued by financial institutions for withdrawal
- Letters or communication methods determined as letters according to the existing laws
- Guns, swords, arms, and weapons
Click here for the latest information on import regulations, etc. of each country/region.
- Japan Post: Conditions for addresses
- Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries: Response to the tightening of import regulations by countries/regions resulted from the accident at TEPCO’s Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station
- JETRO: Trade/investment Q&A
- Plant Protection Station: Detailed information on terms of import/export
- Animal Quarantine Service: Inspection procedure for export of livestock products
Available Delivery Fees
About Packing & Delivery Mode