Please check the following regulations concerning transportation and import/export before sending a package to this country/region.
Although we try our best to provide accurate information, please note that laws and regulations of countries/regions may change without notice. Be sure to check import regulations, etc. of the country/region of your package destination when using the service.
✕ Service is not available. △ Delivery may not be available. Please be advised.
|Food||x Raw, frozen, or preserved chicken or rabbit meat (excluding canned products). Other meats are permitted in amounts not exceeding 1 kilogram.
x Decomposed or perishable substances, harmful foodstuffs
|Beauty products, cosmetics, and perfumes||x Methanol or disinfectants, perfumes, cosmetics, volatile oils, extracts, dyes, or skin, hair, or nail care products containing methanol; liquid formaldehyde|
|Pharmaceutical products, contact lenses, and nursing products||△ Medical and pharmaceutical products|
|Liquors and tobacco products||x Cut tobacco, cigars, or cigarettes
x Methanol or alcoholic beverages containing methanol
|Printed matter||x Books, newspapers, printed materials, photographs, images, or other materials contrary to social standards|
|Electronic equipment, furniture, household items, etc.||x Scales, rulers
x Clothing or bedding shipped from areas with outbreaks of plague, cholera, typhoid fever, or smallpox
△ Wireless transmission devices
|Other goods||x Playing cards
△ Lighters etc.
△ Precious metals
△ Movie film is permitted if intended for personal use.
The following articles cannot be shipped to any country/region.
- Gases (gas cylinders, spray cans, lighter gas refill, diving cylinders, etc.)
- Inflammable liquid (perfumes, nail polish, lacquer, lighter fuel, etc.)
- Combustible solids, spontaneous‐ignitable substances, materials which generate inflammable gas upon contact with water (matches, charcoal, products using charcoal, materials such as magnesium, calcium, etc.)
- Oxidizers and organic peroxides (small oxygen generators, peroxides, bleach, etc.)
- Poisons and infectious materials (solid disinfectants, compounds of mercury, rat poisons, disinfectants, etc.)
- Radioactive materials (uranium, plutonium, etc.)
- Corrosive materials (liquid cells, compounds of mercury, etc.)
- Other toxic substances and goods including environmental toxins
- Narcotics and psychotropic drugs
- Live animals and plants, dead or taxidermy animals
- Obscene or immoral articles
- Articles against the Washington Convention
(ivories, tortoiseshell work, goods using leather made from ostrich, crocodile, etc. Cosmetics and herbal medicines containing the above are also regulated.)
* Read this for more details.
- Cash, checks, bills, stocks and other securities
- Cards such as credit cards, cash cards, etc. and passbooks or cards issued by financial institutions for withdrawal
- Letters or communication methods determined as letters according to the existing laws
- Guns, swords, arms, and weapons
Click here for the latest information on import regulations, etc. of each country/region.
- Japan Post: Conditions for addresses
- Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries: Response to the tightening of import regulations by countries/regions resulted from the accident at TEPCO’s Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station
- JETRO: Trade/investment Q&A
- Plant Protection Station: Detailed information on terms of import/export
- Animal Quarantine Service: Inspection procedure for export of livestock products
Available Delivery Fees
About Packing & Delivery Mode