You can easily estimate the shipping fees.
You can earn (1% of every transaction) and use Rakuten Points with every international shipping.
For more information about each shipping method, please check the Delivery Method page
- Optional charges, import duties, the Goods and Services Tax (GST), Value Added Tax (VAT), and other taxes and dues are not included.
- The result above may show destination countries/regions or delivery methods that are currently unavailable.
- We may withhold the service due to the courier's schedule, weather, geopolitical conditions, or based on our decision.
- While we have tried to ensure the accuracy of displayed results, we do not guarantee it.
- In addition, we do not guarantee the availability of the service at quoted prices.
- The amounts displayed are current at this time. Charges may differ at the time of actual shipment.
Earn and use Rakuten Points
You will earn 1% of the total amount you spent as regular points.
You can earn an additional 1% of points (limited time points) when you pay with Rakuten Card or Taiwan Rakuten Card.
You can also redeem your points to pay for Rakuten Global Express fees.
Earn and Use on
Charges to be paid to Rakuten Global Express (shipping charges from warehouse to destination and optional charges)
*Cannot be redeemed to pay for merchandise, import taxes, etc. (import duties, other taxes and fees).
When do I earn?
Points equivalent to 1% of the total amount spent will be reflected in "Available Points" 20 days after the payment is confirmed.
Points earned by Rakuten Card and Taiwan Rakuten Card will be reflected in "Available Points" at the end of the month following the date of payment, in addition to regular points.